SUPER place for CARBURETOR PIECES / PARTS

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Found this place awhile back.. it seems to have all those mysterious pieces you lost or dropped during your carb. O/H.
I hope it can help someone ......... It has all kinds of other stuff for lawn mowers .... click on the "catalogue" link ,... Section 22 is carburetors ...... it takes some navigation but patience prevails .. SORRY its in FRENCH in some parts , click on "coordonnees" link to contact them ......remember .... I'm only trying to be helpful ....... Boobala ....:thumbsup:

http://www.distributionrs.com/data/pdf/11732-SEC-22couleurFINALEINTERNET.pdf

http://www.distributionrs.com/catalogue?id=3

http://www.distributionrs.com/coordonnees

http://www.distributionrs.com/zoneclients
 
Found this place awhile back.. it seems to have all those mysterious pieces you lost or dropped during your carb. O/H.
I hope it can help someone ......... It has all kinds of other stuff for lawn mowers .... click on the "catalogue" link ,... Section 22 is carburetors ...... it takes some navigation but patience prevails .. SORRY its in FRENCH in some parts , click on "coordonnees" link to contact them ......remember .... I'm only trying to be helpful ....... Boobala ....:thumbsup:

http://www.distributionrs.com/data/pdf/11732-SEC-22couleurFINALEINTERNET.pdf

http://www.distributionrs.com/catalogue?id=3

http://www.distributionrs.com/coordonnees

http://www.distributionrs.com/zoneclients

Sorry guys ...... just learned how to get to the ENGLISH version ...... ( clik on 2nd link ( catalogue) then scroll 2 bottom of page ...lower rt. hand corner clik on English ....... my goof ........ Boobala
 
Back
Top