W walleye Forum Newbie Aug 29, 2014 #1 I think my subasm drive is not functioning on my Craftsman 30" mower (Model No. 917.28001). Is there a way to test it before I spend $$$? It seems to be leaking oil, and maybe it ran out of oil, but I couldn't find a fill oil. thanks
I think my subasm drive is not functioning on my Craftsman 30" mower (Model No. 917.28001). Is there a way to test it before I spend $$$? It seems to be leaking oil, and maybe it ran out of oil, but I couldn't find a fill oil. thanks
M mechanic mark Lawn Pro Aug 29, 2014 #2 CRAFTSMAN Riding Mower Parts | Model 917280010 | SearsPartsDirect Amazon.com : Craftsman Lawn Mower Part # 441936 SUBASM.DRIVE : Lawn Mower Deck Parts : Patio, Lawn & Garden
CRAFTSMAN Riding Mower Parts | Model 917280010 | SearsPartsDirect Amazon.com : Craftsman Lawn Mower Part # 441936 SUBASM.DRIVE : Lawn Mower Deck Parts : Patio, Lawn & Garden