Lawn Addict
Threads
Vaccum cleaner
Dead birds
Golf balls

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Cars, houses, antique farm equipment......

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Toys, hoses, tissue paper, trash. Some of the weirdest crap

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Fence posts, bricks, ax head, rope,

The best thing is I hit a mini van in the river with my boat.

Nwatson99

Threads
Beer / soda bottles, beer / soda cans, metal fence posts, wooded fence posts, barb-wire, rope, fishing line, rocks, snakes, towing hitch, oh last but not least the dreaded tree stump.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
House trailer anchors.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Chain,dog run cable. And the dang ground rod next to the power meter box

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Panty hose, baler twine, dog run cable,

about in the yard, since I help my nephew with stump removal we have found steel T post, glass bottles, horseshoes, christmas lights, dog chain,

gfp55

Threads
About 10 years ago I was visiting my inlaws in AL. We were there for about a week. The grass needed cutting so I got out their little Craftsman rider, what a POS. I started cutting the front yard and by the time I get to the road I smell something rotten. Every time I get to the road it stinks like rotten meat. I finnish the yard in front of the house and move on to the grass on the side of the driveway, the narrow piece between the drive and the neighbors yard. When I get to the part of the yard where the driveway meets the road I see the biggest animal leg I've ever seen in my life. I stop to look at it and everyone comes out of the house to see and are shocked at the size of it. I didn't know what animal it was from. The inlaws calls the cops and the cops are shocked to. The cops called somebody and the guy says its a front leg from a lion. They ask it anyone has a lion in the area and we all look at each and I say I'm from out of town and don't know sh-t. The guy the cops call bagged it up and put it in his truck and left. I've pick up trash, cloths, shoes, a chair, just about anything that people will carry in the back of a truck from lawns over the years but that was a first for me. A front leg from a lion in my inlaws yard.