stuck wheel walk behiend /12av566n711/serial 1l154k11128

DSCN2332.jpgDSCN2330.jpg
she is up and running like a champ now. there are some issues tho.

1. there is no primer bulb at all.

2. how to put the oil back in the trans? If I screw the bottom plastic housing back in .there is no fill hole on top.


ps. the carburetor was stuck with varnish
 
View attachment 44223View attachment 44224
she is up and running like a champ now. there are some issues tho.

1. there is no primer bulb at all.

2. how to put the oil back in the trans? If I screw the bottom plastic housing back in .there is no fill hole on top.


ps. the carburetor was stuck with varnish

on the primer bulb. the sticker showing the thumb x 3 is misleading. but ok will clean and put in the new air filter.

I did get the oil in the little trans box - and red silicone seal it.
 
the only problem now is when the mower is turned off, it will not restart without a squirt of starter fluid.


ps. these are the pics of the carburetor before cleaning. DSCN2336.jpgDSCN2337.jpgDSCN2335.jpgDSCN2334.jpgDSCN2333.jpgDSCN2336.jpgDSCN2337.jpgDSCN2335.jpgDSCN2334.jpgDSCN2333.jpg
 
Not being able to start without using starter fluid normally indicates that the carb is dirty, fuel is junk , or the choke isn't closing all the way.
 
turns out it is the carb. the seat and needle. I think I will get a new carb\
does someone here know the part number for this carb? DSCN2309.jpg

Thank you
 
Could you provide us with the model, type and code off the engine. It should be located on the metal flange over the muffler on that engine. I tried looking up the engine model number based on your mower model number but the 125K02-0134-E1 shows that it should be a primer type carb, and you have a choke type carb. But it also list part numbers for the Choke shaft. But why would they list parts for the choke shaft but don't show a choke type carb used on that engine.
 
Could you provide us with the model, type and code off the engine. It should be located on the metal flange over the muffler on that engine. I tried looking up the engine model number based on your mower model number but the 125K02-0134-E1 shows that it should be a primer type carb, and you have a choke type carb. But it also list part numbers for the Choke shaft. But why would they list parts for the choke shaft but don't show a choke type carb used on that engine.

Hi Ilengine
So sorry for the late response( elderly father).DSCN2339.jpgDSCN2338.jpg
Is this the number? Hope you can read it / If not I will try cleaning off with paint remover k :) thank u for your help on this
 
Back
Top