Stolen equipment

CZLawnCare

Threads
Its tough for me to insure because im only 16 and even though i pay taxes on my income im not fully registered so insurance companies wouldnt ensure that much value of equipment for me

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Its tough for me to insure because im only 16 and even though i pay taxes on my income im not fully registered so insurance companies wouldnt ensure that much value of equipment for me

16 with 17k worth of equipment? Gratz

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
No insurance, im gonna try to pass atleast some of the equipment on the home insurance but i got an estimation at my dealer and everything in the trailer to replace new is $17,300 so they really hit me hard

If you have the homeownwers insurance it should pick up some of the loss, I know they did for my son in-law, then maybe you can get re-established with some type of equipment. You said you or they found the truck, did they get any prints off it?

CZLawnCare

Threads
Exition: it was nice while it lasted lol

Ric: thats what im hoping for, they touched my cd, hitch lock, ear plug case and changed my hitch and left their own, im going to bring them all in to the police station and see what they can do

X-man

Threads
I've told you how I lock my stuff up like a crazy person. I also use an engraver on all my engine blocks with name phone and address I write all my serial nums down the trailer is locked to the truck. And the truck has on star :) plus all my equipment is insured.

Sorry to hear man but hopefully you can afford to replace your stuff.

Man, I don't blame you. I'm not too crazy with my stuff but I have my equipment information (serial numbers, model numbers, DOM, etc) written down on a word document on my computer. I also keep them locked in my shed every night. As for my Craftsman goes, if it's not gonna rain overnight, I just leave it parked outside by my floodlight. Otherwise it's in the shed locked up.

txzrider

Threads
Wow sorry to hear that... I almost lost my mower and trailer last year... I had it on a trailer to go mow at my Dads house the following day, luckily I keep the mower locked to the trailer and the trailer locked to the truck. They tried to still the whole thing, truck and all. they did $1500 dmg but did not get the truck or trailer.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads

What did the police say, do they think there's any chance of getting anything back? or do they just think its lost.

CZLawnCare

Threads
The cops dont care, they make more money giving tickets