Still no member of the month here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
With all the help you all have gave why still can no one tell me why my engine runs when I take the plug out and won't run when I put it back in????? If I keep asking I will be up to 100 post in no time: lol

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
With all the help you all have gave why still can no one tell me why my engine runs when I take the plug out and won't run when I put it back in????? If I keep asking I will be up to 100 post in no time: lol
I assume you mean a 2 Cylinder engine ?

If you are talking about a 1 Cylinder engine, you are most certainly taking the p***.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
It's a 20 hp Briggs twin with one coil for both plugs It runs very good but sometimes it will not start so I pull one plug and ground it to check for spark and it starts I shut it down put plug back in and it won't start. I crank it for about two mins and it will start. Carb is new not rebuilt coil is new plugs are new most times will start fine About every 3rd yard it will do this

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
It's a 20 hp Briggs twin with one coil for both plugs It runs very good but sometimes it will not start so I pull one plug and ground it to check for spark and it starts I shut it down put plug back in and it won't start. I crank it for about two mins and it will start. Carb is new not rebuilt coil is new plugs are new most times will start fine About every 3rd yard it will do this
I'd say there is a valve problem with the cylinder you take the plug out of, causing there to be built up pressure in that cylinder and the valve not opening to release it.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thank you for your time and your help I think I will toss it in a corner and put the diesel back on

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks...I keep suggesting it mainly because I feel it would be an asset to LMF, perhaps not just now, but maybe in the future. Never hurts to think of ways to expand the forum, does it?

Certainly doesn't. We are constantly keeping our eyes open for ways to improve.

We appreciate feedback, so thank you. :smile:

jamesslcx

Threads
What would a member of the month hurt? In fact I nominate...me for Member of the Decade because I'm so charming and manly!:laughing:

Parkmower

Threads
jamesslcx said:
In fact I nominate...me for Member of the Decade because I'm so charming and manly!:laughing:

I second. All in favor

Ariena

Threads
jmurray01 said:
If they turn off the post count, I'm leaving LMF! :mad:

I think we should make JD the Member of the Month.
Then we can find out where he gets the time to post nearly 3000 times in 18 months. (Most of them mono phrasing).
E.G. "I Disagree".
He might also introduce the other person in his life. Who knows what we may learn? He deserves a special repute when he spends his life posting here.
So , come on let's hear it for JD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.