STIHL MM55

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yep, I got one. I also got the power broom for it. I will get some pictures soon and once the snow is gone, a review!

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
I just tried this machin in the snow today and it works really well! I love this thing! I can't wait to get the dethatcher for it and clean up yards when spring time arrives. I did do a video, but I didn't upload it on Youtube. I though I was able to just get it off my computer and put it on here, but I cannot. But, I do have some pictures.

STIHL MM55.jpg
STIHL MM55 (photo #2).jpg

Threads
I just tried this machin in the snow today and it works really well! I love this thing! I can't wait to get the dethatcher for it and clean up yards when spring time arrives. I did do a video, but I didn't upload it on Youtube. I though I was able to just get it off my computer and put it on here, but I cannot. But, I do have some pictures.

View attachment 19399
View attachment 19400

That looks really nice! :thumbsup:

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
It sure does!

I can't wait to try out the dethatcher!

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
It sure does!

I can't wait to try out the dethatcher!

When you use the dethatcher get a good stance and don't let it pull you. You set the pace the slower you go the more your going to kick up. Also don't let it bounce to much

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
When you use the dethatcher get a good stance and don't let it pull you. You set the pace the slower you go the more your going to kick up. Also don't let it bounce to much

Thanks for the tips!

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
I don't see why people are scared of this unit! It is an instant money maker! I am sligning dethatching jobs all over the place. I am up to 10 jobs already plus some power broom cleaning jobs. The unit has payed itself already! I say the word power broom and people go balls out! I explain dethatching and people want it.

It might not have a commercial motor, but it is a STIHL and it is a little money maker! Love this machine. The dethatching tool works really well and does not mess up the lawn like the ones with blades which is nice for the people that are not sure how to adjust a blade dethatcher.