Starts and stalls

doesitall

Forum Newbie
Threads
Starts and stalls!
Could use some help. I have a Cub Cadet walk behind mower that all of a sudden decided it doesn't want to work. I start it, it runs for 15 seconds then stalls. Here's what I have tried so far. I have torn down the fuel system twice, even treated it for potential moisture. I replaced the carb last summer. The carb is clean and was clean when I took it off. Absolutely nothing in the bowl but a bit of gas. I have checked the fuel lines, gas flows through them no problem and there is no leakage. Spark plug is in good shape, plus, it starts so its not a spark issue. I have made sure the deck is clear of buildup. Air filter is new. Gas cap is clear. After all of that. Still won't run. I'd really love some advice. It's obviously not getting gas, but the gas is getting to the carb so I am baffled. Any ideas? I do have a concern about the linkage on the carb but cannot find a schematic for this mower that is clear. It's a cc949 pretty old mower but top of the line in its day. Still a great workhorse when it's running

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Post up a video of you starting it and while running.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Video is the quickest way to diag over the interscreen.

doesitall

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yeah, I cant seem to get anything to upload. Either its too big a file or the wrong file type.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The server has very limited space available for photos .
I open the photo in an editing app on my computer, resize it to 12" along the longest side then save it as a JPG with the resolution set to 72 DPI.
They upload to the site quite well and display full screen so we can see the details we need to see .