Starting Problem - Craftsman Pushmower (w/ Honda Engine)

Always a problem when giving free help.
Some one I was helping with a motorcycle did exactly this with WD 40 from a spray can.
Set the carb on fire followed by the fuel tank followed by the entire garage when he kicked it over so the fuel spewed out all over the floor.
Good thing was the insurance paid out on the garage and the bike and his other 1/2 saw the flash and came in with the kitchen fire extinguisher and put him out.

WD 40 from a trigger pack is good for this application as it wets all the surfaces so will sit for long enough to get sucked in and of course causes copious qualtaties of white smoke if injested.
S@#t happens, dangerous to use any flammable liquid even if just spraying in carb. I know that from personal experience.
Wd40 I find to be messy because it leaves behind a film to cleanup but different strokes for different folks.
 
Back
Top