Stander type mower

I'm 6' 5" and 220 lbs... I've used a sulky type stander mower didn't seem to leave any type marks...
I think the regular stand on mowers have wider tires so unless you are on wet ground there shouldn't be much of an issue...The sulky type will give you a nice workout... you have to be a bit agile ... but they were fun... any more I prefer a cab & a comfortable seat plus stereo ... :smile:KennyV
 
I have another post thinking tandem wheels might be the solution. but you referring to wider tires might be the solution and easier to do.

Thanks
 
I have another post thinking tandem wheels might be the solution. but you referring to wider tires might be the solution and easier to do.

Thanks

I think a set of wider tires would probably treat you better as well. You might even experiment with different tread patterns, but you'll of course reach a point of diminishing returns.
 
Back
Top