stalling under load

It's been awhile since I've updated this issue, so time to do so. After the last post I have since used it 4 times to cut grass with no problem at all. But, on the last outing it started to act up again doing the same thing as mentioned before. I manged to spray starting fluid into the carb when it would start to stall and it would catch itself for a few seconds. I then changed the fuel filter again and cleaned the carb to no eval. I did notice that if I choked it while running it would stay running just without the power it should produce. So i'm outta ideas again unless the carb needs to be rebuilt. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
 
Something is restricting the fuel... that's why it runs (somewhat) with the choke on... Your using the engine vacuum to pull fuel in....
There is something between the tank and the carb venturi where it is getting blocked...:smile:KennyV
 
Back
Top