B bret Well-Known Member Mar 26, 2011 #1 My mower has been running for a few days and now it is skipping, any idea why? Would my gas be old? Can I put some type of additive in it to clean it?
My mower has been running for a few days and now it is skipping, any idea why? Would my gas be old? Can I put some type of additive in it to clean it?
jd335 Well-Known Member Mar 26, 2011 #2 bret i would put a little stp gas treament in the tank this wikk help get the moisture out and add a little boost to the gas it will also help cleer the sludge from any old fuel that is in the carb.
bret i would put a little stp gas treament in the tank this wikk help get the moisture out and add a little boost to the gas it will also help cleer the sludge from any old fuel that is in the carb.
I indypower Well-Known Member Mar 27, 2011 #3 Sea Foam is the best at cleaning small deposits of varnish in the carb.
B bret Well-Known Member Mar 27, 2011 #4 I will check the local hardware store and see what they have of what was suggested here. I am hoping it is a quick fix.
I will check the local hardware store and see what they have of what was suggested here. I am hoping it is a quick fix.