spring has sprung here in east Texas

AHhhhh YES ! things here in Fl. R not bad at all, U guys R all livin the wrong states ! while here, we enjoy pleasant weather n sweeties pickin out new bikini's to tease us guys with, Life is Good !! .. :thumbsup:
 
Yep, the grass is growing here, once the soil warms up more it'll be a jungle.
Mowed the yard a week ago sunday, almost needs it again.
Oak trees are getting pollen on them as well as Sweet gums, :thumbsup:
 
AHhhhh YES ! things here in Fl. R not bad at all, U guys R all livin the wrong states ! while here, we enjoy pleasant weather n sweeties pickin out new bikini's to tease us guys with, Life is Good !! .. :thumbsup:

Boo- Lived South of you in Fla for about 30 years. I do not miss it there at all.
 
I have my spring letters all ready to go out next week. We have all of a sudden fallen into a wet pattern here in Colorado which we need the moisture bad. We usually get going full swing with spring cleanups middle march but we will see what weather decides to do. I still need some time getting equipment done anyways so not in a big hurry right now.
 
You lucky Southerners!! Last weekend we had a big snow with high winds followed by a record breaking 131 car pile-up very close to where I live. Tomorrow night we are expecting temps to fall to around -9. We can’t even see our grass yet with about 2 and a half feet of snow cover. Yes I know—-it sucks to be us.
 
Going to be in the low 20's starting tomorrow. Hope all my fruit trees don't loose the flowers they have.
 
Upper 30s for the high today. Low 20s for the low tonight. Mid 30s for the high tomorrow. Then it starts warming up mid to late week next week. Spring has not yet sprung here in North Texas. At least it gives me a little more time to buy my mower after moving to my new house next week. I can't put it off too long though because before I know it the grass is gonna be taking off!
 
no spring here for next week down to 28 tonight 40 for high tomorrow. starts warming up next weekend :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top