Buying Advice spark plug for my briggs

Best suggestion I can give you is to use a Champion J19LM or Autolite 458. Messing around will get you no where. 40+ years have taught me that.
 
I run ngks in everything I own from the trucks/cars tractors and lawn mowers. They seem to give just that extra little bit of power that you sometimes need. And since I have been using the I have had less carbon build up.

Sent from my droid 4 using LMF
 
I use NKG & Bosch at times, they worked well. Just found that Champion and Autolite are easier and cheaper for customers to find.
 
Most 4 cycle L-head engines take J19LM Champion or 458 Autolite.
Many 4cycle OHV engines use RN4C or RC12YS Champion.
2 cycle engine are all over the board depending on the manufacture.
 
:smile: I am with Rivets. When servicing my customers equipment powered by B&S, flatties get RJ19LM and OHV RC12ys plugs. Any other engines, they get the plug called for by the manufacture. Other than that I run NGK's in my equipment including my car and truck. I run Autolite 216 in my K-series big block. Google G3RF an see what the people that has ran that plug had to say.
 
Back
Top