Export thread

Spamming/advertising

JDgreen

JDgreen

Why does it take so long to get these removed from LMF ????? I am sure I am not the only member who has this concern.

N

noma

JDgreen

I agree with JDgreen get them removed:mad:

M

Muhammad

Sorry about the delay guys. We are working on getting spam removed quicker in the future. Sometimes if there is spam at 7PM one day, I might not get to it until I go to work at 9 the following day (which is 12PM EST). :frown:

JDgreen

JDgreen

Sorry about the delay guys. We are working on getting spam removed quicker in the future. Sometimes if there is spam at 7PM one day, I might not get to it until I go to work at 9 the following day (which is 12PM EST). :frown:

Thank you, we know you detest spam as much as the rest of us do.

twall

twall

Still having a problem with this crap?

BKBrown

BKBrown

The guy was posting multiple threads selling watches and purses :thumbdown: -

as soon as Muhammad read his PMs and notices - the spammer was GONE ! :thumbsup:

JDgreen

JDgreen

The guy was posting multiple threads selling watches and purses :thumbdown: -

as soon as Muhammad read his PMs and notices - the spammer was GONE ! :thumbsup:

OH SHOOT, BK...you should NOT, repeat should NOT, have mentioned the spammer was selling WATCHES, now Twall will be upset he missed the posts and he is already in a lousy mood.....:eek:

BKBrown

BKBrown

BUT, I'm sure they were FAKE watches and twall would NOT want Fake .....
He would want good quality ! :thumbsup: :biggrin: :laughing:

JDgreen

JDgreen

BUT, I'm sure they were FAKE watches and twall would NOT want Fake .....
He would want good quality ! :thumbsup: :biggrin: :laughing:

BK, a FAKE watch would be made of cardboard or paper or plastic, I spend several hours on that guys site admiring his merchandise and the stuff he was selling sure LOOKED like it was made of metal...so they must have been GENUINE FAKE WATCHES, not paper or plastic fake watches....:laughing::biggrin::laughing:

twall

twall

O poo. Missed out.

I woulda never bit on it. I'm sure he's on RWG's scammer list anyhow. :wink: Any rep dealer worth their salt is very discreet, and spamming a mower forum just isn't their style. They have their own forums to use. I know - I belong to said RWG. :biggrin: Don't worry, I never mention LMF on my watch sites, just for this reason. No need to encourage the lurkers of dubious reputation with fresh soil.

I've been known to peruse a replica now and again. Can't say I bought one. Or even two. :biggrin: After all, to buy one would mean importation of counterfiet goods, and that's not legal (but rarely caught). :wink: No matter how VERY NICE a Rolex would look in my collection and on me...........I would certainly save up the $5g's to buy the [entry level] genuine article. While driving a 20 year old Dodge. A $70 rep (shipped) just doesn't make sense. :rolleyes:

JD's right - a fake watch is a tattoo.........:laughing: Then again - Casio and Timex ironman (ironic name) are made of plastic, and they're genuine!

BKBrown

BKBrown

I'll stick with my good old Timex -- Had one that I loved and broke the lens, couldn't find another like it, sent Timex an email, they sent me a whole watch for free when I only asked for a place to buy another one. :thumbsup: The battery lasts about 8 years. Under $30 and work. I have ones from when I was under 10 that still work (I'm just too lazy to wind one now) !

Back to mowing topic ----- Got to get out there ..... this is the first day in a while that it is a decent temperature (71 now). We had 107.8 in the shade a couple days ago. :thumbdown: