Source for discontinued lawn mower parts?

Badger02

Forum Newbie
I have a 18 year old Troy Bilt self propelled mower that I need to replace the drive wheels, part #1765750.

I have replaced them in the past, but when I went to order them today, I was told that they have been discontinued and are no longer available. I did a search but could not find them.

Anyone know of a good source for discontinued mower parts?
 
I have a 18 year old Troy Bilt self propelled mower that I need to replace the drive wheels, part #1765750.

I have replaced them in the past, but when I went to order them today, I was told that they have been discontinued and are no longer available. I did a search but could not find them.

Anyone know of a good source for discontinued mower parts?

You search Ebay. Partstree.com may help if you have the model #.
 
^^^ I did check with them and the drive wheels are "Not available". I also searched Ebay and Craigslist, with no luck.
 
Yeah, when Troybilt died in the 90s, MTD only bought certain parts, other companies bought the other parts of the company, about the only thing that you can get parts for now is the tillers........From MTD.....
 
I have a 18 year old Troy Bilt self propelled mower that I need to replace the drive wheels, part #1765750.

I have replaced them in the past, but when I went to order them today, I was told that they have been discontinued and are no longer available. I did a search but could not find them.

Anyone know of a good source for discontinued mower parts?
Depot parts has 1 left of part #1765750 wheel in their Colorado warehouse!
 
Back
Top