Ric Lawn Pro Jul 3, 2014 #11 Carscw said: I agree they do not stretch. They wear down and sit deeper in the pulley giving the illusion of stretching. Click to expand... Ok I say Stretch, you say wear, at any rate they get lose with time and need too be replaced.
Carscw said: I agree they do not stretch. They wear down and sit deeper in the pulley giving the illusion of stretching. Click to expand... Ok I say Stretch, you say wear, at any rate they get lose with time and need too be replaced.
Carscw Lawn Pro Jul 3, 2014 #12 Ric said: Ok I say Stretch, you say wear, at any rate they get lose with time and need too be replaced. Click to expand... Sorry was not going to even bring it up. Was not trying to start a debate.
Ric said: Ok I say Stretch, you say wear, at any rate they get lose with time and need too be replaced. Click to expand... Sorry was not going to even bring it up. Was not trying to start a debate.