Some landscaping jobs (kind of)

Threads
This past week I had 2 jobs different than I normally do. One was to create a mulchbed (that the customer would spread mulch on later) around a small tree. It was very quick, and I think it turned out well. It was nice doing something different than my normal mowing. Then I went to a job where a customer wanted all of the potted plants dumped out, and everything taken away. I took it to the local farm, and included the $10 dump fee into the price for the job. It was a lot of debris! Here are some pictures, one for each "landscaping" job.

mulchbed.jpg

trailer.jpg

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Nice work there lmf

Being you like a variety of work on occasion you could come help me mix and pour about sixty 80# bags of Quickrete to build a walk. Sandy soil, easy diggin, nice wheel barrow, good shovel, lunch served.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Nice work there lmf

Being you like a variety of work on occasion you could come help me mix and pour about sixty 80# bags of Quickrete to build a walk. Sandy soil, easy diggin, nice wheel barrow, good shovel, lunch served.

I'm all in if lunch is served! Especially if it is southern food.

Nice job LMF!

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Won't be southern 150 W of Tulsa but dammed good.

Sorry bout the high jack, but I'll be up early in the morning to see how many landscape guys or ( girls preferred ) are at my door.:laughing:

Attachments

• Hot Rolls 11-23-05.jpg
    Hot Rolls 11-23-05.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 17
  • PK grill Deer Steaks-2002.jpg
    PK grill Deer Steaks-2002.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 17
  • pie cherry.jpg
    pie cherry.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 19

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Won't be southern 150 W of Tulsa but dammed good.

Sorry bout the high jack, but I'll be up early in the morning to see how many landscape guys or ( girls preferred ) are at my door.:laughing:

Gonna have to pay the plane ticket.

That food tho... Looks good

Elle

Forum Newbie
Threads
This past week I had 2 jobs different than I normally do. One was to create a mulchbed (that the customer would spread mulch on later) around a small tree. It was very quick, and I think it turned out well. It was nice doing something different than my normal mowing. Then I went to a job where a customer wanted all of the potted plants dumped out, and everything taken away. I took it to the local farm, and included the $10 dump fee into the price for the job. It was a lot of debris! Here are some pictures, one for each "landscaping" job.

View attachment 23700

View attachment 23701

Great job! You can also pour some straw, hay, or weed-free hay. This will help for moisture retention, discourage weed growth, and added organic matter when the soil crumbles. Just be careful not to pull the hay or straw out the stems or trunks because you値l get in trouble. You know, slugs and rodent can make that their home.