solinod or starter.

dwint

Well-Known Member
took some cables to the terminals from my truck to the cables on posts to solenoid.barley spun but when I took the plug out it spun good.the syarter is engageing.could I have a weak solinoid
 
the mower was givin to me and he said it was running.isnt there a easier way to find the problem before I do the valves?
 
DWINT----Get in line because you are going to get really mad at me. I'm not a moderator or administer on this form, just a memberwho likes to help out, but you have finally got to me. You keep posting quess on how to rebuild or repair your unit. The problem I have with you is that you don't listen to the answers you are given and assume that the poster is leading you in the wrong direction. You never try the suggestions and when no one answers you start another thread. "WHERE DO THE BLACK AND RED WIRES GO????". I've seen this to often. If you want help, then you at least have to try the suggestions. I'll probably get a nasty note for posting this, but if they don't like this pull my membership. Rivets
 
when someone gives you a mower you didn't take apart its not easy.i have fixed many mowers but electrical is my weak point.i gave out my model number and I still get no answers so yes I keep putting up posts.obviously ill have to go on another site.im getting answers like get a manual.thats not going to help me cause I don't have any ignition or safety switches.i just need a simple wiring to start it and charge it.
 
If you hook jumper cables up and it still spins over slow then ADJUST THE VALVES

Nothing makes me more pissed off then someone that asks for help then acts like they know more than you

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))
 
DWINT----Get in line because you are going to get really mad at me. I'm not a moderator or administer on this form, just a memberwho likes to help out, but you have finally got to me. You keep posting quess on how to rebuild or repair your unit. The problem I have with you is that you don't listen to the answers you are given and assume that the poster is leading you in the wrong direction. You never try the suggestions and when no one answers you start another thread. "WHERE DO THE BLACK AND RED WIRES GO????". I've seen this to often. If you want help, then you at least have to try the suggestions. I'll probably get a nasty note for posting this, but if they don't like this pull my membership. Rivets

:thumbsup: Very well stated.
 
DWINT----Get in line because you are going to get really mad at me. I'm not a moderator or administer on this form, just a memberwho likes to help out, but you have finally got to me. You keep posting quess on how to rebuild or repair your unit. The problem I have with you is that you don't listen to the answers you are given and assume that the poster is leading you in the wrong direction. You never try the suggestions and when no one answers you start another thread. "WHERE DO THE BLACK AND RED WIRES GO????". I've seen this to often. If you want help, then you at least have to try the suggestions. I'll probably get a nasty note for posting this, but if they don't like this pull my membership. Rivets

Don't hold back tell him how you feel.

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))
 
when someone gives you a mower you didn't take apart its not easy.i have fixed many mowers but electrical is my weak point.i gave out my model number and I still get no answers so yes I keep putting up posts.obviously ill have to go on another site.im getting answers like get a manual.thats not going to help me cause I don't have any ignition or safety switches.i just need a simple wiring to start it and charge it.

What do you mean you get no answers? I gave you all the info you need to correct your problem under your post WHERE DO THe RED AND BLACK WIRES GO. As far as safety switches go, if the PO removed them, then he/she is a complete fool. If you removed them, then you are the complete fool. Safety switcheds are there for a purpose, SAFETY.
 
Back
Top