So much for watching the Stupid Bowl

Lawn Addict
Threads
LOL................

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Gee. I will have a perfect seat to watch and it will cost me nothing and the beer will be cheap and my favorite brand. I will get close in VIP parking too.

The last NFL game I went to was the Cowboys and Raiders, at the old Texas stadium. I think it was around 1997. I won the tickets from the local car dealership. It was just a pre season game. But by half time, I wished I was sitting in my living room, in the A/C, just a few feet from the fridge & snacks and the very unpopulated restrooms.

4getgto

Threads
For all us (me) Eagles fans on here....1676202007490.png

RayMcD

Threads
Neanderthals watch a bunch of sweaty dudes playing ball, now put a team of good looking Skirts out here bouncing around and I'll watch. In the mean time they can find some other way to make a living.... JMHO,, Cheers. r

smhardesty

Threads
My wife and I used to really look forward to the commercials. That was before all the advertisers decide to air nothing but politically charged ads. Once upon a time, a few days before the Super Bowl aired, there was a show on the tube called something like, "The Best Super Bowl Commercials Ever", or something similar. It was a chance to laugh at all those clever commercials from the past, in anticipation of what new and clever commercials were to be shown during the game. Now, they just bombard you with crap about one political party or the other, Covid B.S., or other such political garbage.

Super Bowl Sunday was a day we looked forward to. My wife would whip up a feast fit for a king, but it was all finger foods and munchies, not a meal. She'd have it planned so that the food was ready right before halftime. I'd pause the TV, we'd all fill out plates, then we'd eat during halftime and enjoy the show, Anymore, I can't even be in the same house where a stupid halftime show is being shown. The halftime shows are a complete and total waste of time now, as is the game, for that matter.

Today, there will be no game on in my house. I'm done with it. Instead, we'll be having a nice supper, served at our normal eating time.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Neanderthals watch a bunch of sweaty dudes playing ball, now put a team of good looking Skirts out here bouncing around and I'll watch. In the mean time they can find some other way to make a living.... JMHO,, Cheers. r

Lingerie football didn't go over so well.

shadetree#1

Threads
I would rather be watching oil base paint dry on a cold day than watch them half time clowns try to perform. What a joke.

It happened again. Bunch of clowns jumping around at half time.
Barnum and Bailey circus would have rejected all them clowns.

Had to get out and watch the oil base paint dry again.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
The game was a real nail biter though, wasn't it? Best superbowl I've watched in a long time.