SnowJoe SJ906

psjr5692

Forum Newbie
Anyone know what engine is on a Snow Joe SJ906? From what I hear it was tough to get parts when the company was selling gas snowblowers. This snowblower is in excellent condition but it's been sitting with old gas in it. Going to clean the carb but would like the option to buy a new one. Thanks for any help.
 
Nothing really comes up other than an owners manual.

Seems to be a 208CC Loncin Snow engine. Look on the side of the cylinder block for the engraved model number.

If it is a Loncin then...

The first two lines of an engine’s number is the model number. It is alphanumeric and engraved on the side of the block to the right of
the recoil. The third line is alphanumeric and is also the serial number.

​

 
Last edited:
Nothing really comes up other than an owners manual.

Seems to be a 208CC Loncin Snow engine. Look on the side of the cylinder block for the engraved model number.
Thanks, yeah I can’t imagine the created their own engine.
Nothing really comes up other than an owners manual.

Seems to be a 208CC Loncin Snow engine. Look on the side of the cylinder block for the engraved model number.

If it is a Loncin then...

The first two lines of an engine’s number is the model number. It is alphanumeric and engraved on the side of the block to the right of
the recoil. The third line is alphanumeric and is also the serial number.

​

Here's what was on the side of the engine.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2604[1].jpeg
    IMG_2604[1].jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
That's it, thanks for the great replies. Do you run a repair service or part store? I'm guessing the body it's sitting on is possibly a MTD. I'll get some pictures of it when I get time.
 
Back
Top