Snowblower 2nd Opinion

Do they still make snowblowers with track drive system or is all of them rubber tire drive now?

I know Husqvarna and Honda do...if you want to spend thousands.

Husqvarna...MSRP: $2,400 (HUSQVARNA 1827EXLT - Snow throwers)

Honda...MSRP: $2,469 (Honda Snowblowers: HS724TA Two-stage Snowblower)

husqvarna-1830EXLT-side-view-2-lg.jpg
 
Thanks for links lawn mower fanatic.

Snapper and Simplicity doesnt have track drive. Is there run time on the engine or drivetrain on the snowblowers as far as cool period for certain amount time using it without shutting it down?
 
OK, Someone told me you only run them a 4-6 hours at time.

I don't think so few years back I was using an ariens 2 stage and the starter broke we were getting a lot of snow and a trip back to the shop would have taken an hr and a half. I had started it when the starter broke and I just let it run all day... Probably 8 or 9 hrs I filled it up on low idle a few times I never had an issue with it.
 
Ok Thank you.


Might not be able to buy new snowblower on closeout sale come spring. I went to Lowes today and not one snowblower in site on the floor or outside unless they havent got them in yet.
 
Back
Top