Snow Blade for Snowblower

Looks like a very good idea till he put his hands near the snow blower to make adjustments with the engine running. Safety first
 
This seems to be a solution looking for problem. If the skid shoes are properly adjusted, a 2-stage snowblower like that should work fine with 1" of snow.
 
This seems to be a solution looking for problem. If the skid shoes are properly adjusted, a 2-stage snowblower like that should work fine with 1" of snow.

An inch of snow would be no problem an inch of slush leads to a lot of blower plugging. I have a blade for my Ariens tractor which also handles a 48" blower the blower handles about everything you put in front of it, a couple times a year however it seems like we get an inch or two of slush and the blade comes in real handy. I can see where if all you had was a walk behind this would do the same.
 
I've had times when that would be a useful tool. Kinda pricey though, I would have expected it to be about $150.
 
I never thought of putting a blade in front of a blower. If it's slushy I just plow with the auger off. The blower gets heavier and plows better. In the video it doesn't work that well as the tires spin.
 
Back
Top