Snapper won’t start no 12VDC at starter

The Brain

Threads
Snapper won’t start no 12VDC at starter
2009 Snapper 23 series,12.5HP,30" blade,electric start.

I have tested the ignition switch w/ key on I have continuity to all wires from ground except the blue trigger wire.

When I turn the key to start I have I have continuity so I assume the switch is normal.

When key is start position I get 12.7VDC at the back of ign.switch same as input of soliniod. so after wasting a few hours dicking around decided to bypass whatever safety switchs there are.

so I extend a grey wire spliced to blue behind switch however when I connect to trigger spade 3rd terminal of soliniond voltage is reduced down from 12VDC to 2-5VDC fluctuates increasleing not past 5VDC.

I’m suspicious of the new soliniod functioning correctly.

Here’s a few images maybe I missed something. thanks for advising TB
ignition switch4 wire.jpg

solniod.jpg

keakar

Threads
you did all of that just because you forgot to engage the brake so that safety switch would let it start?

The Brain

Threads
no I didn't forget to press brake, actuely when she was running a few weeks ago and the last 5 years I've gotta stand on the dam brake more than the brake lock holds it. or she won't even turn over. like right now.
I'm wanting to bypass this brake sensor, where is it located and how to by pass.

if that's not preventing ignition I'll loop the seat safetey back on itself loopback. I think there's another safetey ignition prevention what is it and how to bypass.owners manuel showes nothing.