snapper rear engine ride reverse

junkyard dog

Threads
Ive got a snapper rear engine rider Ive been fixing up its about a 70s model everything is working good but when you put it in reverse it make a dinging sound seems to be coming from underneath any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

silver1

Threads
Ive got a snapper rear engine rider Ive been fixing up its about a 70s model everything is working good but when you put it in reverse it make a dinging sound seems to be coming from underneath any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

We need more info. than what you put out. Numbers on the machine will help.

Threads

guess no one has any ideas

Trust me, there are people out there!! :laughing: I saw your post right after you posted it, but I have no idea. :frown: Maybe me responding to this will get more people to see it.
Good luck!
-lmf :smile:

-------------------------------------------------
EDIT: And as you can see, someone responded! :thumbsup:

junkyard dog

Threads
it doesnt have any numbers on it its was an 8hp 33 in cut I just put a motor on it the guy said it was a late 70s maybe early 80s modle it has the handle bar steering on it

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
The engine is not sitting level or the wheel is not on the shaft level. Start the engine and see if the wheel has any wobble if it does make sure it is on the shaft right or it could be warped. If not your going to need to shim up one side of the engine.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

silver1

Threads
Trust me, there are people out there!! :laughing: I saw your post right after you posted it, but I have no idea. :frown: Maybe me responding to this will get more people to see it.
Good luck!
-lmf :smile:

EDIT: And as you can see, someone responded! :thumbsup:

:rolleyes: Look anything like this? See where the serial # is.
Good luck

junkyard dog

Threads
the handle bars look alike but they had to trim one side off to put the 12hp on it fender I guess

junkyard dog

Threads
I think thats it but just went and checked no plate

snapsstorer

Threads
i picked up 2 similiar to these shown, problem was where the serial # is supposed to be must be somewhat of a bad spot to have. reason being is both of them are missing the tag for the serial #:frown: