Snapper LT16 36" Snowblower Belt Routing

Ifixdit

Threads
OK, let me see what I can come up with. Hopefully I can come up with something and be able to reply back by late Monday afternoon. Just so I've got this right, you want a manual and hopefully one that shows the proper belt routing, correct? Anything else you need?

Ifixdit

Threads
JayC,

Here's what I came up with. You need to call 1-800-935-2967 ext 2607. That's the extension for a gentleman named Sid with Briggs and Stratton. He has the same supp to the manual you mentioned but his has a written in diagram of the belt routing. He tried to send it to me via fax but something is wrong with my machine so it wouldn't go through. Call him up and give him a good fax # to send it to. Let me know how that works for you and thanks for posting your issue. This was definitely an exercise in patience to get this solved.

Adam:thumbsup:

Ifixdit

Threads
When you call the 800 number you can't dial his extention directly. When the answering service comes on, press 2 for all other callers then 3 for product/technical support. I told him someone else besides me would be calling back since my fax didn't work so he's keeping the page on his desk. He might not be the guy to answer so just ask for him. Cheers!

JayC

Threads
When you call the 800 number you can't dial his extention directly. When the answering service comes on, press 2 for all other callers then 3 for product/technical support. I told him someone else besides me would be calling back since my fax didn't work so he's keeping the page on his desk. He might not be the guy to answer so just ask for him. Cheers!

I called B&S, but Sid wasn't around. The guy who answered the phone gave me the impression that he thought I was some kind of raving lunatic after I asked for Sid and mentioned that he was supposed to have something to FAX to me. Oh well - I'll try again tomorrow.

thanks much - JayC