H HK James Forum Newbie Mar 4, 2017 #1 I jumped the seat switch. Still did not work. When I put it in forward or reverse the engine dies. Help please?
I jumped the seat switch. Still did not work. When I put it in forward or reverse the engine dies. Help please?
NorthBama Well-Known Member Mar 4, 2017 #4 http://www.partstree.com/parts/snap...snapper-33-rear-engine-rider-15-hp-series-22/ there is a wiring diagram at end of the parts list
http://www.partstree.com/parts/snap...snapper-33-rear-engine-rider-15-hp-series-22/ there is a wiring diagram at end of the parts list
H HK James Forum Newbie Mar 4, 2017 #5 NorthBama said: http://www.partstree.com/parts/snap...snapper-33-rear-engine-rider-15-hp-series-22/ there is a wiring diagram at end of the parts list Click to expand... WoW thanks.
NorthBama said: http://www.partstree.com/parts/snap...snapper-33-rear-engine-rider-15-hp-series-22/ there is a wiring diagram at end of the parts list Click to expand... WoW thanks.
T Tinkerer200 Well-Known Member Mar 5, 2017 #6 Quick test - disconnect the "Kill" wire from the engine and see what happens. Walt Conner