Snapper "Big Six" ninja recycler mower slowly dies. Cleaned the carb multiple times

automotiveadam

Forum Newbie
Snapper "Big Six" ninja recycler mower slowly dies. Cleaned the carb multiple times

As it says in the title I have a 6hp briggs and stratton snapper self propelled mower. It has a weird problem, it slowly dropped in rpm and eventually died. Once it died I couldn't get it started again, however it will start with ether. In the beginning of the season I cleaned the carb, put a new spark plug, air filter, and fuel line in it. And I cleaned the carb, running a pipe cleaner through the jets. I don't understand.
thanks in advance
 
Re: Snapper "Big Six" ninja recycler mower slowly dies. Cleaned the carb multiple tim

More than likely it has crap in the tank. Clean the tank and the fuel line and carb again.
 
Re: Snapper "Big Six" ninja recycler mower slowly dies. Cleaned the carb multiple tim

Alright I'll try that, any tips? It seems like it would be a pain to use a carb cleaner spray. perhaps flush it with paint thinner
 
Back
Top