S'mores, Anyone?

Hershey

Threads
The 'hot chocolate' thread has me hankering for some S'mores. To me, it all goes together: a fire, roasting marshmallows, making S'mores, sipping on hot chocolate. Oh, the delight!

noma

Threads
Hershey

That might work in Califorina but don't think i will be doing that in Minnesota at 25 degree out side more for the summer around here. Hot tea in the house works well now:eek:

monica123

Threads
How well does it work to roast marshmallows in a wood stove? What about the microwave? I think they would make a real neat Christmas Eve snack with Hot Chocolate.

indypower

Threads
Hershey

That might work in Califorina but don't think i will be doing that in Minnesota at 25 degree out side more for the summer around here. Hot tea in the house works well now:eek:

It works here in N.H. When we go snowmobiling as a club and and stop for lunch and start a fire to cook the hot dogs, I have brought marshmellows, hershey's chocolate bars, and grahm crackers.

Honey

Threads
Oh smores sound so good but they are not something you normally associate with colder weather, they tend to go along with camping and summer weather