Small Engine Repair shop

Flintmotorsports

Threads
Looking to see if anyone out there Is in the process of starting a small engine shop, Thinking about starting a shop or just need some help
getting more customers through the door. I would like to help some people get a shop started since a lot of people have helped me in my
6 years of being open. let me know what kind of questions you have.

Last edited:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Stop with the advertisement. If you want to advertise on this site is cost money. You will get banned if you keep it up.

Flintmotorsports

Threads
Stop with the advertisement. If you want to advertise on this site is cost money. You will get banned if you keep it up.

What are you talking about I am asking if anyone need any help getting a shop started. I am not advertising on this page.

577jersey

Threads
Please do fill us in on how to start a small engine repair shop...inquiring minds would love to know ;)

Flintmotorsports

Threads
Please do fill us in on how to start a small engine repair shop...inquiring minds would love to know ;)

The best way to start is tell all your friends and family about what you are doing.
do a little adverting and start a Facebook page to get the word out about what you are doing.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Looking to see if anyone out there Is in the process of starting a small engine shop, Thinking about starting a shop or just need some help
getting more customers through the door. I would like to help some people get a shop started since a lot of people have helped me in my
6 years of being open. let me know what kind of questions you have.

just a little about my shop we do the repairs for 4 Home Depot 1 Tractor supply Plus the extended warranty repairs for the HD and TSC.
we also do warranty repairs for 70 + MFG so we have a lot of equipment we repairs so I can tell you the good ones to do and the ones I have
had a lot of problems with.

Call it what you want but it reads just like advertisement and you have posted it in more than one post in multiple forums. I know how the owner feels about this stuff and I suggest you stop before you get banned. You don't have to listen to me I have no power here but I have seen people banned for less.

577jersey

Threads
Well FB is gonna be an issue because I deleted my account years ago after the wife was asking so many questions.......
Thanks for the info..

Tom

Flintmotorsports

Threads
Call it what you want but it reads just like advertisement and you have posted it in more than one post in multiple forums. I know how the owner feels about this stuff and I suggest you stop before you get banned. You don't have to listen to me I have no power here but I have seen people banned for less.

There it is all gone and I only posted in this forum about it.

Flintmotorsports

Threads
Well FB is gonna be an issue because I deleted my account years ago after the wife was asking so many questions.......
Thanks for the info..

Tom

There is lots more ways other then FB try to do as much free advertising as possible.

577jersey

Threads
There is lots more ways other then FB try to do as much free advertising as possible.
I use CL for getting lawns and pressure washing jobs..got a few good ones from that..you just have to watch out for the typical scammers on CL,,but its a great tool.