Slime tube

metz12

Well-Known Member
Do I have had a problem with my front left tire on my craftsman. There is a bunch of little pin holes inside the tread. Have any of you guys used slime tubes for anything? Or should I just buy a regular tube?
 
Do I have had a problem with my front left tire on my craftsman. There is a bunch of little pin holes inside the tread. Have any of you guys used slime tubes for anything? Or should I just buy a regular tube?
I used stuff called green slime on a go kart tire before. It worked really good and patched the hole up.
 
Slime works very good the down side is when it's time for a new tire your most likely going to have to replace the rim ( wheel ) and as we all know you wear the front tires out 2 or 3 times before the backs.
I would go with the tube

Sent from my iPhone using LMF
 
Slime works very good the down side is when it's time for a new tire your most likely going to have to replace the rim ( wheel ) and as we all know you wear the front tires out 2 or 3 times before the backs.
I would go with the tube

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

I think i might buy a tube and put slime in the inside of the tire. i do alot of stuff in the woods with bryers so i that will be what i will do
 
Slime works very good the down side is when it's time for a new tire your most likely going to have to replace the rim ( wheel ) and as we all know you wear the front tires out 2 or 3 times before the backs.
I would go with the tube

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

Yeah, the slime does make a mess of the rim.
 
I think i might buy a tube and put slime in the inside of the tire. i do alot of stuff in the woods with bryers so i that will be what i will do

Actually you do make a good point. i dont think i will do that. mabye if it were the back tire i will use the slime since my back tires are like 75bucks lol
 
Actually you do make a good point. i dont think i will do that. mabye if it were the back tire i will use the slime since my back tires are like 75bucks lol

I have seen a tube at home depot that was made by Green Slime and t would patch itself if it got punctured. You could see if you ca find the right size in one of those.
 
I have seen a tube at home depot that was made by Green Slime and t would patch itself if it got punctured. You could see if you ca find the right size in one of those.

ya i read some reviews on those and they seen pretty decent.
 
I have seen a tube at home depot that was made by Green Slime and t would patch itself if it got punctured. You could see if you ca find the right size in one of those.

I repaired a rear tire with one on one of my lawn tractors. It worked out well and the tube was of good quality. :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • slimetube.jpg
    slimetube.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 66
Back
Top