C cpn1gjc Forum Newbie Jul 4, 2012 #1 My engine will start up and after 1 sec or so shuts down and gas quickly pours into the carb then stops. I have no clue where to start.
My engine will start up and after 1 sec or so shuts down and gas quickly pours into the carb then stops. I have no clue where to start.
pugaltitude Lawn Addict Jul 4, 2012 #2 cpn1gjc said: My engine will start up and after 1 sec or so shuts down and gas quickly pours into the carb then stops. I have no clue where to start. Click to expand... If fuel is coming out of the carb then could be the needle and seat isnt sealing properly. Best to strip, clean and rebuild carb.
cpn1gjc said: My engine will start up and after 1 sec or so shuts down and gas quickly pours into the carb then stops. I have no clue where to start. Click to expand... If fuel is coming out of the carb then could be the needle and seat isnt sealing properly. Best to strip, clean and rebuild carb.