Simplicity Champion Z-turn Hydraulic issues

Baston80053

Forum Newbie
Threads
I recently replaced an hydraulic line on my zero turn. I was cutting grass and noticed that forward and reverse on the right side was slowly where getting worse. I stopped the tractor and saw the hydraulic line was all wet. Parked the tractor and bought the hose. Replaced it today and filled up the hydraulic oil with 20/50 oil per the manual. When i try to drive now I get no forward or reverse on right side. Is there a purge procedure for the pump?

Baston80053

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have drive with left wheel, just none with right wheel. Barely moves forward. I opened and closed the release valve on both sides. The right side valve is very tight. Afraid Im going to strip or break it....So there is no way to purge the system as im pretty sure I got air in the system as oil was below the inlet hole in the tank when i parked it beofre fixing it.

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have drive with left wheel, just none with right wheel. Barely moves forward. I opened and closed the release valve on both sides. The right side valve is very tight. Afraid Im going to strip or break it....So there is no way to purge the system as im pretty sure I got air in the system as oil was below the inlet hole in the tank when i parked it beofre fixing it.

Replace transmission filter per page 28 in manual, step 5 covers directions for bleeding air from system.

Baston80053

Forum Newbie
Threads
Replace transmission filter per page 28 in manual, step 5 covers directions for bleeding air from system.

Ive done this step twice with still no power on the right rear wheel. It spins weakly when I jack up the mower. Has no Balls anymore. The left side is great. Should I try the step a few more times or send to the simplicity guru dealers?

Baston80053

Forum Newbie
Threads
Well, while examining the RH hydraulic pump, I noticed metal shavings under the pump. The screw that you screw in or out to let the tractor be pushed or lock in the tires to move under power is stripped out. Big ? Does anyone sell just the top half of these pumps or refurbished pumps or... Found the pump on ebay for $550, most online stores run in the $800 range. Getting sick to my stomach