Attachments side catcher on zero turn

clpolcar

Threads
Well I just bought a ferris is600z zero turn about a month ago. I knew I wanted to get a catcher for it. I really wanted to get the turbo pro system with it but funds were not there. Should I just get a cheap metal side catcher for time being until next year when the funds will be there? Do they catch the grass? I mean my yard looks terrible. I mean we got a lot of rain and I still cut it. Hate how it looks. Worth buying a steel catcher or just save my pennys till next year?

LoCo86

Threads
Well I just bought a ferris is600z zero turn about a month ago. I knew I wanted to get a catcher for it. I really wanted to get the turbo pro system with it but funds were not there. Should I just get a cheap metal side catcher for time being until next year when the funds will be there? Do they catch the grass? I mean my yard looks terrible. I mean we got a lot of rain and I still cut it. Hate how it looks. Worth buying a steel catcher or just save my pennys till next year?

They work well just plan on emptying it very often.

clpolcar

Threads
Going to pick an accelerator with the extender and dust covers for 300 tomorrow. Good deal? Its in excellent shape

LoCo86

Threads
Going to pick an accelerator with the extender and dust covers for 300 tomorrow. Good deal? Its in excellent shape

That's not bad. But there's always room to come down on the price.

clpolcar

Threads
Well he had 10 people call about them in a few hours. Kinda had to give him the 300