R RanSteel Forum Newbie Jun 15, 2015 #1 I've removed all the screws I can find plus the air filter and can't get the shroud to come off to get to the Alternator. I'm afraid to force removal in case there is one more thing I need to do.
I've removed all the screws I can find plus the air filter and can't get the shroud to come off to get to the Alternator. I'm afraid to force removal in case there is one more thing I need to do.
G gainestruk Well-Known Member Jun 15, 2015 #2 I don't know about your Briggs, but I just took shroud off my Kohler and it had 2 bolts going thru fuel pump thru shroud into block, had to remove them to remove shroud, I would say you have missed something give it a close look.
I don't know about your Briggs, but I just took shroud off my Kohler and it had 2 bolts going thru fuel pump thru shroud into block, had to remove them to remove shroud, I would say you have missed something give it a close look.
R RanSteel Forum Newbie Jun 15, 2015 #3 Thanks gainstruck. I had the same 2 screws to take out but it still feels pretty stiff. Maybe I just need to try again.
Thanks gainstruck. I had the same 2 screws to take out but it still feels pretty stiff. Maybe I just need to try again.