Should we have some moderators ?

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
I may be wrong in saying this, but I think Muhammad and Briana are the only administrators.

They do a great job, but shouldn't the forum have another couple of moderators so that there was always a member of "staff" online to check for any untoward behaviour ?

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I may be wrong in saying this, but I think Muhammad and Briana are the only administrators.

They do a great job, but shouldn't the forum have another couple of moderators so that there was always a member of "staff" online to check for any untoward behaviour ?

May be the site does not have enough members yet to require a moderator, and just remember, it is likely an unpaid job. Care to volunteer?

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
May be the site does not have enough members yet to require a moderator, and just remember, it is likely an unpaid job. Care to volunteer?
I'd volunteer if they wanted one!

Especially with this idiot advertising here, there, and everywhere at the minute!

If we had a moderator that was online just now, something would have been done instantly.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'd volunteer if they wanted one!

Especially with this idiot advertising here, there, and everywhere at the minute!

If we had a moderator that was online just now, something would have been done instantly.

Problem with that is, do you want to monitor the site 24/7? And can you be impartial? With nearly 5000 total posts here and on TBN combined, I have only had a few comments deleted, and only one thread I started closed, which was when some newbie distorted the issue badly.

No, I myself could not be impartial enough, because if somebody disagreed with me...ZIPP, YER GONE !!!!

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Problem with that is, do you want to monitor the site 24/7? And can you be impartial? With nearly 5000 total posts here and on TBN combined, I have only had a few comments deleted, and only one thread I started closed, which was when some newbie distorted the issue badly.

No, I myself could not be impartial enough, because if somebody disagreed with me...ZIPP, YER GONE !!!!
That is where you and I are different then. I have my own opinions, but acccept that other people may think differently.

I'll have to remember not to disagree with you in the future :laughing:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
That is where you and I are different then. I have my own opinions, but acccept that other people may think differently.

I'll have to remember not to disagree with you in the future :laughing:

Just keep in mind, as the KING here at LMF, those who incur my wrath lose 50 posts every time they tick me off, UNLESS, of course, they also belong to AA, AAA, or AA-AAA....:laughing:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Just keep in mind, as the KING here at LMF, those who incur my wrath lose 50 posts every time they tick me off, UNLESS, of course, they also belong to AA, AAA, or AA-AAA....:laughing:
I have some AAA batteries in my remote control, does that count ? :laughing:

Oh, and don't forget, I'm the LMF Prince, one day, I'll be King too! :laughing:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
I agree, we need some moderators. And as such, we will be adding moderators soon. Just have to get some things in order before we take the plunge. :smile:

Threads

Yep atleast one for every x amount of members..:smile:.. It will help with the workload for the Admins..

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads

At-least your honest, I like that.