Shop manual for Z254 ZTR ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcarwell

Threads
Getting manual depends on too on what copy rights are involved. Even shop has the manuals many are not allowed to copy the materials for distribution. Some companies will even produce a digital copy which btw more convenient for many to techs to use, so they can control access to them. Honda is one of these companies that has only printed service manuals.

Even the workshop manual I have for ZTH series is virtually useless.
I am an intellectual property attorney and know the copyright laws. I was never seeking to have someone illegally <copy> a copyrighted manual. Finally though some useful information I appreciate that the workshop manuals are virtually useless. Tnx, much appreciated and I'll just wing it.

bcarwell

Threads
I replied in post #2 there were no manuals available and you relied in post #3 where you started your rant and that is where you stated you know they aren’t available. (The post numbers are in the top right hand corner). I saI’d there are no manuals available, what part of that didn’t you understand? In my TECHNICAL PROFESSION I think I know what is or is not available. If they are not available, you can’t obtain them. As I told my students many times, “If you may not like the answer, don’t ask the question”. If you would have trusted my first reply, post #2, we wouldn’t be have this discussion.
Clearly you are one of those folks who simply must have the last word, so enjoy, I will leave it that you have been reported to this forum for your unnecessary and libelous statement about my motives and character.

Status
Not open for further replies.