Service manual for JD x320

nottamechanic

Forum Newbie
Threads
Can someone send me a service manual for a 2006 model x320 or for any model JD x320?
Thanks

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Call JD and buy one.

slomo

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Or I could sell you one for $19.95 but this site probably disapproves of this as they don't get a share of the money.

Last edited:

nottamechanic

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just trying to find out where that dang roll pin goes that fell out when I took the pedals off my x320. If someone could just tell me I wouldn't need a manual.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Well I look at both the service manual and the IPL. The only roll pin they show is the one for the transaxle control on the transaxle. Must be part of one of the fully assembled parts. Sorry can't be of further help.

Personally I don't give away manuals that I have to buy myself. I run a very small shop an things like is part of my overhead expense. I had buy the manual here as I have customers with the X300 X304 X320 X324 X340 X360 series and I needed the electrical schematics which the local dealer will not provide. I havent even broke even on the manual cost yet.

nottamechanic

Forum Newbie
Threads
Well I look at both the service manual and the IPL. The only roll pin they show is the one for the transaxle control on the transaxle. Must be part of one of the fully assembled parts. Sorry can't be of further help.

Personally I don't give away manuals that I have to buy myself. I run a very small shop an things like is part of my overhead expense. I had buy the manual here as I have customers with the X300 X304 X320 X324 X340 X360 series and I needed the electrical schematics which the local dealer will not provide. I havent even broke even on the manual cost yet.
I can understand why you don't give manuals away. I purchased this mower new in 2006 but haven't seen my manual since I moved 6 years ago. Thanks for your help.

nottamechanic

Forum Newbie
Threads
What do you think will happen if I operate the mower without the roll pin?