send us some rain!

mamaA

Threads
We got about 5 minutes of rain last night. It was such a foreign sound as it hasn't rained in weeks. It was just enough to wet everything and make the grass perk up a "little" bit. We need a week of nothing but rain!

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Kansas has been getting unusual weather again this year... lots of rain in most places TOOOO much rain:frown:. KennyV

beesnroses32

Threads
We're just the opposite. Its been raining and now it looks like a leak in the gutters is causing some problem on the inside of an exterior wall. :mad:

Oh well, an excuse to use my hammer...

noma

Threads
mamA

We got enuff rain here to i rains about every week and most of the time we get from 1 inch to 2 inches or more its been good to get the rain but yes we are in a very wet season here to.Every thing look very good the crops in the fields look wonderful corn about 4 to 5 ft tall.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Kansas is not really a corn growing state... but this year the corn is 5 and 6 foot and thats not irrigated crops.... Strange shift in the weather. But I am sure that having more rain is better than having no rain ... KennyV

Helper

Threads
It's been raining here every night for the past 2 weeks. It's the time of the year where storms are building up so I hope no big storms will arise even though we can expect storms to come. The climate right now is just great because we can sleep very well at night.

humpty

Threads
We've had a few thunderstorms lately but nothing to write home about. We need rain too. It's always as if you get too much or not enough. Where's the middle?