Scott's L2048 lawn tractor.

samber4

Forum Newbie
Good morning,
I was wondering if anyone else is having the same issues, or if anyone might have an opinion as to what a fix could be in reference to my mower slowing down. It happens after I've been mowing for about 1 1/2 hours, the mower barely wants to move, and for trying to put in it reverse - forget about it! Can't figure it out! Runs great for the first hour or so. The engine stills sounds strong when these issues are happening. Any ideas? Thanks.
 
To be of any help, we would need the tractor's model numbers off of the tag under/behind the seat so we know what you have,
thanks
 
To be of any help, we would need the tractor's model numbers off of the tag under/behind the seat so we know what you have,
thanks

I'm sorry, I thought I had said that I have a Scott's L2048 garden tractor. Thanks
 
Back
Top