Walk behind Scag swz36 drive wheels stopped working

Tony C

Forum Newbie
i purchased a used scag zero turn walk behind and it has perform great for two months but I was in reverse for 15 yards and it just stopped moving. I don't see any leaks or anything that looks broken. Can anyone give me an Idea of where to start looking before I take it to the shop?
 
Goes without saying more than likely, but make sure the dive didn't get knocked into the dump position, there's a valve on the left side of the pump according the the manual I am seeing here. They rotate a half a turn to go into "push" service mode.

Also, plenty of fluid showing in the hydro tank, if any.

Other than that, either a drive belt fell off, or there is air in the system somehow. Those are the places I'd start.
 
Back
Top