SAPINDLE BEARING ?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
A trick that might work. Wrap a piece of rope in the pulley as many times as you can and as tight as you can. Tie it off on something, axle, frame, etc. If you get lucky you might be able to now get the nut off using a breaker bar. Old cotton rope works the best for me, but others like nylon.

aka rotten

Threads
A trick that might work. Wrap a piece of rope in the pulley as many times as you can and as tight as you can. Tie it off on something, axle, frame, etc. If you get lucky you might be able to now get the nut off using a breaker bar. Old cotton rope works the best for me, but others like nylon.

Thanks Mr. Rivets,I,ll try that as soon as i get out in shop this am.Drinking 3rd cup of coffee tryin to get going,soaked that nut last evenin in liquid wrench hope it,ll come off easy today.Did talk to wife last eve and i,m going toinvest in a 1\2 ton hoist to jack these up on end a bit easyer.Tryin to stand them up from chair is getting a bit harder every year for some reason! i,ll be 80 in Aug.Let ya,ll know how it comes out later.