Salt spread for the first time today

BHLC

Threads
Spread 2.5 yds of salt today, winter is on its way quick! Get another load tomorrow to get ready for a potential nor' easter coming Tuesday thru Thursday!

sdsra

Threads
Lucky for most of us in Pa. it is to be mostly rain with maybe a little snow.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
We getting some snow tonight. They say maybe a inch

briggs

Threads
we got snow here last-night not very much ..It melted then froze up so they salted the roads ...But from i hear the snow is on its way ....Good i have 15 snow blowers to sell lol

sdsra

Threads
Hey Briggs, have fun and make some money selling them, I have 3 myself, I have a 42 in. on my JD, I have an MTD I bought in 97 when they were still a good one and I bought an ariens w/electric start that the guy couldn't get started ( left set with old gas ) it was only used one time, I took off the carb and cleaned it good and it runs fine for $100 bucks. I bought this one to resell but I hate to get rid of anything, I guess that's why my garage is so cluttered.

LoCo86

Threads
We getting some snow tonight. They say maybe a inch

They're calling for snow Tuesday night here in Chattanooga. You know how it is here in the south. I'm sure every one will be buying milk, bread and eggs like it's going to be the blizzard of 1993 all over again.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
They're calling for snow Tuesday night here in Chattanooga. You know how it is here in the south. I'm sure every one will be buying milk, bread and eggs like it's going to be the blizzard of 1993 all over again.

I think they changed it to starting tonight snow/rain mix.

I just left my last yard and man it has got cold. They just said we under a flood watch tomorrow. I still have 9 yards to do.

Your only 30 mins from me.

Threads
Here they are saying maybe a dusting tonight, and then transitioning over to rain tomorrow...maybe 2" of that. Then transitioning back to snow Wed. night. Might not even have to break out the broom. :confused2:

briggs

Threads
Hey Briggs, have fun and make some money selling them, I have 3 myself, I have a 42 in. on my JD, I have an MTD I bought in 97 when they were still a good one and I bought an ariens w/electric start that the guy couldn't get started ( left set with old gas ) it was only used one time, I took off the carb and cleaned it good and it runs fine for $100 bucks. I bought this one to resell but I hate to get rid of anything, I guess that's why my garage is so cluttered.

lol i hear u about the garage being Cluttered mine is to so is my yard where i store stuff to fix up that i am going to sell lol ..I got 3 sold already go this week sometime