Safeguard work.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
The thing with a yard being a hour away from home is you won't just do that one you do five going to it and five on the way back home. [/QUOTE] I would have been looking at possibility of come yards a lot more than an hour from home.

In fact over 2 hours from home I. Three different directions.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
The thing with a yard being a hour away from home is you won't just do that one you do five going to it and five on the way back home.
I would have been looking at possibility of come yards a lot more than an hour from home.[/QUOTE] in fact over 2 hours from home in three directions.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I would have been looking at possibility of come yards a lot more than an hour from home.
in fact over 2 hours from home in three directions.[/QUOTE]

2 hours is to far

You would think they would cut the zone in half.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
in fact over 2 hours from home in three directions.
2 hours is to far You would think they would cut the zone in half.[/QUOTE]

A lot of stuff I saw did not make sense.

dereklawncare

Threads
I received an email yesterday from safeguard saying that my account was going to be deactivated in 72 hours. There was no explanation and it said to contact my regional director who is dominic busi and I cannot get ahold of him. I called him 3 times and sent him two emails in the last 2 days and have not heard a word from him

I called Safeguard multiple times to try to figure out why my account was being deactivated and all the recruiter would say was that it was because of low volume. I have 38 properties through them and have tried to get more. I wanted to get some experience with them this year and possibly take on the whole zone next year.

If I don't hear back before my account gets deactivated at 10:30 am we are going to have some problems. Unbelievable

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I received an email yesterday from safeguard saying that my account was going to be deactivated in 72 hours. There was no explanation and it said to contact my regional director who is dominic busi and I cannot get ahold of him. I called him 3 times and sent him two emails in the last 2 days and have not heard a word from him I called Safeguard multiple times to try to figure out why my account was being deactivated and all the recruiter would say was that it was because of low volume. I have 38 properties through them and have tried to get more. I wanted to get some experience with them this year and possibly take on the whole zone next year. If I don't hear back before my account gets deactivated at 10:30 am we are going to have some problems. Unbelievable

Call the recruiter back and tell them to raise your cap to 200 and that you have 2 crews.

dereklawncare

Threads
Call the recruiter back and tell them to raise your cap to 200 and that you have 2 crews.
Worth a shot! I'll try it in the morning!

If I were them, I'd treat someone who knows the lock codes for 38 properties a little better! Not that I'm that kind of person lol

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Worth a shot! I'll try it in the morning! If I were them, I'd treat someone who knows the lock codes for 38 properties a little better! Not that I'm that kind of person lol

They don't think.

I have master keys for every HUD home in the country.

The only thing I have ever removed from a home is trimmer line.

Safegaurd rule a couple years ago was you can take anything that is in the yard that you would have to move to do the grass cut.

dereklawncare

Threads
I spent a lot of time on the phone today. By the end of the day I called someone and they said that the deactivation on my account was no longer there! So as far as I know it's all straightened out, what a headache!

What type of work do you do besides trash out and grass cuts?

I'll listen to the photo direct phone conference when I have time. I've had some problems with it. Are you attending the REO conference call? I'll listen in on Friday.