Ryobi trimmer

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Have 2 ryobi trimmers that the coil went bad on this year.
I made a comment about them on the ryobi Facebook page. They sent me a email asking about it I told them how much I use the trimmer. He told me even tho it is not considered a commercial unit it should still last. And is sending me two new coils.

I think it is really awesome that they stand behind their equipment.

I will fix them and give them to someone that needs them.
 
Have 2 ryobi trimmers that the coil went bad on this year.
I made a comment about them on the ryobi Facebook page. They sent me a email asking about it I told them how much I use the trimmer. He told me even tho it is not considered a commercial unit it should still last. And is sending me two new coils.

I think it is really awesome that they stand behind their equipment.

I will fix them and give them to someone that needs them.

Very cool !
 
That is smart and unusually good support. My Ryobi died from coil-flywheel contact. The replacement cost of the coil was about $35.
 
Back
Top