rusty pipes

MTDman1

Member
Hello everyone. I don't really know if this is the right forum topic to post on, but i'll give it a shot. I have a 1996 MTD Yard Machine that will bust your eardrums when you turn the key. the left and right hand pipes are rusted out completly. its very VERY loud. I was wondering if you guys could maybe help me find the pipes around the internet or maybe even around your yard. I have looked everywhere I could think of but could not find them. I actually contacted MTD and asked the parts department if the had a set of pipes but they didnt. any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
If you could tell us your engine model numbers some one I am sure can hook you up

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))
 
Part number 751-0623

751-0624
This is for the pipes.
Just found 5 on eBay

The 23 is the left
The 24 is the right

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))
 
Or save some money and go to a exhaust shop amd have them make some

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))
 
Go to a small engine repair shop ( mower shop) not a big dealer. Bet you can get a used pair

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))
 
Back
Top