Roybi subaru powerd walk behind mower

lewb

Threads
Ryobi Lawn Mower (Subaru Engine) 4-stroke 190cc SKU 00279734 | Bunnings Warehouse

I found this while I was trying to find information on my next door neighbors Gravely Subaru powered mower. Other than a few cosmetics and color the two mower are identical. Seems Gravely does not make a residential mower anymore only commercial or at least that what it appears to be the case from their website. One lever adjustment for height, single disk with 4 blades, and Subaru power make this mower unique. I would have to think that this mower is going to be available in the US very soon. Did not appear that Gravely sold too many of this model, I have found a thread on the smaller cc 175 not the 190.

lewb

Threads
Well I think I have figured out why Gravley does not offer this mower anymore. The Ariens razor is essentially the same mower. Only difference is the 4 blades on the ryobi.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
That is a standard Australian spec mower and has been that way for 60 years.
Ryobi do not make anything, they are just a brand name like Craftsman & McCulloch so you will see a few identical machines with small cosmetic changes sold under different names.
Being sold at Bunnings ( Lowes / Home Depo / harbour freight type equivalent ) there is a 99% chance it comes out of China and is worthless junk , but it will be cheap, worthless junk.
Down side is I could not recommend any of the mowers show, even the Victa ( local brand) have been downgraded so far as to be junk ( so B & S can import better quality foreign mowers & cllose down the local factory )