Roommates

abeja_reina_1989

Threads
Who here has had negative situations come out of having roommates move in (or vis versa). I really thought this living situation was going to work but all these people do is make mess of our house and they just don't have the respect that I think they should. I can't wait until my fiancé and I move and have our life back again. It just stinks, because I really thought this was going to work. Oh well. I wonder how big the bill is going to be for everything they've ruined..

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
You will never really know someone until after you live with them for a couple years...
Some folks reveal their true selves sooner.... :smile:KennyV

BGC

Threads
You will never really know someone until after you live with them for a couple years...

KennyV, is absolutely right! If you are not careful having someone else live with you as a young couple there could be problems too. You need to consider why they are not in a home of their own and that will tell you a lot about the people.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads

Yeah, Kenny...I knew my wife for 20 years before I married her, turns out I didn't know her as well as I thought I did....:laughing::laughing:

monica123

Threads
I was always old if you want to ruin a friendship, move in with them. I think it holds true in a lot of cases, I have friends who lost close friendships over living with people and them not pulling their weight.

173abn

Threads
yrs. ago I let my best friend move in with me when he lost his house,I wound up kicking him out a yr. later and haven't seen him since.It's just me and my dogs now.The only ones I would even consider now would be my two grown kids and they would have to have a very good reason. russ

abeja_reina_1989

Threads
It's so funny because I was told over and over by people to not let them move in with us because all it causes is problems and sure enough.... Lol. It's funny because it was working for a while but they just don't respect our things and they don't watch their child and he just makes messes everywhere and I don't think they really care because they aren't going to be stuck with the bill. I don't even think they'll pay rent the rest of the time they're here because they just seem like those kind of people.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Getting use to the idea that you will be able to tolerate someone long enough to actually live with them, is one of the criteria for why you would ever marry someone...

It is very seldom you will encounter anyone else that you would put up with their short comings... or they out up with yours.
In a way that is why some people stay together, they realize how much effort it has been just overlooking everything thy have overlooked:laughing:... :smile:KennyV