hitmanharleyk
Well-Known Member
Picked up the mower today, final bill was $277
Note on invoice says "Replaced #1 cylinder head and all associated gaskets, cleaned carb and replaced carb gasket"
Invoice itemizes the head, 2 hours labor, a head gasket, a float bowl gasket, a muffler gasket and and one simply listed as gasket.
I asked the mechanic on the way out about the valves and he said they did have to lap the valves or something like that, they were very busy so I didn't ask much.
Note on invoice says "Replaced #1 cylinder head and all associated gaskets, cleaned carb and replaced carb gasket"
Invoice itemizes the head, 2 hours labor, a head gasket, a float bowl gasket, a muffler gasket and and one simply listed as gasket.
I asked the mechanic on the way out about the valves and he said they did have to lap the valves or something like that, they were very busy so I didn't ask much.