T tomt47 Forum Newbie May 13, 2015 #1 I have a murray riding mower and I used it last week I tried to start it by jumping it and it wont start the battery is ok so what do I do
I have a murray riding mower and I used it last week I tried to start it by jumping it and it wont start the battery is ok so what do I do
ILENGINE Lawn Royalty May 13, 2015 #2 Make sure the brake pedal is pressed down and the pto is disengaged first. Then post you model number for your mower so we can tell if you have a Murray-Murray or a MTD-Murray.
Make sure the brake pedal is pressed down and the pto is disengaged first. Then post you model number for your mower so we can tell if you have a Murray-Murray or a MTD-Murray.
B bertsmobile1 Lawn Royalty May 13, 2015 #3 Check for a spark. No spark = safety switch problem but you will need a wiring diagram to sort it out.
Check for a spark. No spark = safety switch problem but you will need a wiring diagram to sort it out.